Coasteering is a high adrenalin watersport that is gaining in popularity in Ireland. It combines rock-scrambling with cliff jumping and adventure swimming. We’ll take you exploring the Clare Island coastline from the vantage points of craggy rocks and introduce you to the best spots to jump from. You’ll be instructed in how to jump safely, and guided back to shore (or maybe even through a cave), where you can do it all over again.
No previous experience in coasteering is required, but please see the restrictions below. All kit is provided by our instructors.
- The customer cannot participate in our coasteering sessions if they have:
• Heart conditions
• Impairment due to the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Any other physical or mental condition which may restrict your ability to swim in the sea and scramble up and over rocks safely.
- There is a minimum age limit of 14 years
- Participants must be comfortable swimming in the sea.