Corporate Team Building
Corporate Team Building on Clare Island
Do your colleagues need a break from the grind, to regroup, re-energise, and to connect as people and not just colleagues? In short, do they need a fun day out which can double-up in strengthening key skills essential to successful teamwork?
We offer a team building day that is designed with leadership, communication, problem-solving and time-management skills in mind. We guarantee it will be a lot of fun, and we offer it in a unique and special environment: Clare Island, Clew Bay, Co. Mayo.
The Clare Island Challenge is a 7km orienteering course through some of the most beautiful coastline in Ireland, and incorporating four team-based activities designed to identify natural leaders, build relationships, and improve communication skills.
The team-building challenge takes approximately three hours to complete. Our priority is ensuring your team get a real opportunity to switch off from their usual everyday pressures. We will help you to develop strong team motivation in a fun way.
A team building day on Clare Island is a unique experience:
- The island setting activates a change in mind-set – as soon as people begin the crossing from the mainland they report a shift in their energy. By the time you arrive at the island’s pier, you and your team will be ready to temporarily let go of worries and obligations, and enjoy a well-deserved day of fun.
- Back to Basics – your colleagues may be used to more plush accommodation than we offer. The shared dorms (while modern, bright and with quality ensuite facilities) will require a spirit of teamwork at all times throughout the day – even bedtime!
- Sailor’s Bar – famous for its craic, Guinness and magnificent seafood.
Your package includes:
- Return ferry from Roonagh Pier with Clare Island Ferry Company (O’Gradys)
- Bed & Breakfast in Go Explore Hostel
- Snack / lunch / dinner in Sailor’s Bar & Restaurant
- Adventure Activity – The Clare Island Challange (coasteering is also an option)
- Transfers to and from ferry
Typical itinerary as follows:
- 9.15 Arrive at Roonagh Pier
- 9.30 Depart mainland
- 10.00 Arrive at Clare Island / Transfer to accommodation
- 10.30 Rooms allocated
- 10.45 Tea / Coffee / Snacks
- 12.15 Lunch
- 1.30 The Clare Island Challenge
- 4.30 Showers
- 6.30 Dinner
Bar open until late
- 8.00 Breakfast
- 9.00 Transfer to pier
- 10.15 Ferry departs
Price: €135* per person (menu may be upgraded)
|Sailor’s chowder, brown bread & sandwiches
||Seafood platter (fresh pollock, smoked salmon, smoked mackeral, mussels): + €7.50pp
|3 courses plus tea/coffee (3 choices per course)
||Mains to include lobster option: + €15.00 pp
|Full Irish breakfast plus cereals, toast, home made brown bread, tea/coffee/juice
*Price is based on a Sunday – Thursday overnight. Friday/Saturday overnight raises the standard price to €146 per person.