No matter what your interest is, if you love being active in the great outdoors, we’re sure we have an outdoor adventure package that you’ll love. And we’ll be happy to put together a winter group getaway package to suit your requirements.
Although the hostel is closed to the general public from October to April, we regularly open it through the winter months for private groups, and they generally find it a special experience to have the place to themselves.
We can tailor the package to meet your needs, but the following is a general guideline as to what’s on offer:
Single Night Package is €96 per person on Saturday nights and €89 per person Sunday to Friday. This package includes return ferry from Roonagh, bed & full Irish breakfast in Go Explore Hostel and a three course meal in Sailor’s Bar & Restaurant.
Two Nights Package is €159 per person including a Saturday night and €152 per person Sunday to Friday. It includes return ferry, two nights bed & full Irish breakfast and one three course evening meal.
- Lunch (Soup & Sambo) €9 per person
- Add half day of adventure + €45 per person
- Add full day of adventure + €80 per person
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum bookings: 1 night – 20 people; 2 nights – 12 people
- €5 surcharge for steak on evening meal
- Drinks not included.
- Winter sailings to the island are subject to weather conditions. When deemed unsuitable for the ferry crossing, we have an arrangement with a quality hostel on the mainland where the package can be adapted to meet the change in location.