The newest activity we’ve added to our adventure portfolio is Raft Building, and it looks set to be just as popular as Coasteering. We provide you with all the raft-building materials, as well as gear to wear. You – in teams of four to six people – build your raft and then line up to race other teams around a 300 metre course. So, you want to be sure your raft will do what’s it’s designed for!
Raft building is a fun group session that can last from one to three hours, depending on how many teams your group will be split into. It is amazing fun, and works really well for team-building and Hen and Stag parties, or any group of twelve or more.
If you’re spending a full day or longer with us, we highly recommend you think about including raft building in your mix of activities.
- The customer cannot participate in our raft building sessions if they have:
• Heart conditions
• Impairment due to the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Any other physical or mental condition which may restrict your ability to swim in the sea.
- There is a minimum age limit of 8 years
- Participants must be comfortable swimming in the sea.