Corporate Team Building
Do your colleagues need a break from the grind, to regroup, re-energise, and to connect as people and not just colleagues? In short, do they need a fun day out which can double-up in strengthening key skills essential to successful teamwork?
We offer a team building day that is designed with leadership, communication, problem-solving and time-management skills in mind. We guarantee it will be a lot of fun, and we offer it in a unique and special environment: Clare Island, Clew Bay, Co. Mayo.
The Clare Island Challenge is a 7km orienteering course through some of the most beautiful coastline in Ireland, and incorporating four team-based activities designed to identify natural leaders, build relationships, and improve communication skills.
The team-building challenge takes approximately three hours to complete. Our priority is ensuring your team get a real opportunity to switch off from their usual everyday pressures. We will help you to develop strong team motivation in a fun way.
A team building day on Clare Island is a unique experience:
- The island setting activates a change in mind-set – as soon as people begin the crossing from the mainland they report a shift in their energy. By the time you arrive at the island’s pier, you and your team will be ready to temporarily let go of worries and obligations, and enjoy a well-deserved day of fun.
- Back to Basics – your colleagues may be used to more plush accommodation than we offer. The shared dorms (while modern, bright and with quality ensuite facilities) will require a spirit of teamwork at all times throughout the day – even bedtime!
- Sailor’s Bar – famous for its craic, Guinness and magnificent seafood.
Your package includes:
- Return ferry from Roonagh Pier with Clare Island Ferry Company (O’Gradys)
- Bed & Breakfast in Go Explore Hostel
- Snack / lunch / dinner in Sailor’s Bar & Restaurant
- Adventure Activity – The Clare Island Challange (Raft Building is also an option)
- Transfers to and from ferry
Price: €157 (Sun-Thurs) / €160 (Fri/Sat) per person (menu may be upgraded)
|Sailor’s chowder, brown bread & sandwiches||Seafood platter (fresh pollock, smoked salmon, smoked mackeral, mussels): + €7.50pp|
|3 courses plus tea/coffee (3 choices per course)||Mains to include lobster option: + €15.00 pp|
|Full Irish breakfast plus cereals, toast, home made brown bread, tea/coffee/juice|
If you wish to omit lunch and amend dinner menu to two courses, price drops to €135 (Sun-Thurs) or €140 (Fri/Sat)